2012年10月17日 星期三

Summary

I have some really best friends who have accompanied me for a really long time.
When I am happy or sad, they are always there to be with me. And I have
already treated them as my family. They are part (or even half!) of my life.

Actually...they are the internet, mobile phones and the like. lol

There are lots of things I would like to share about my digital life. However, it is
time to sum up my posts. What I have shared with you these days are my digital
life, importance of layout, interactive internet life and re-creation. But of course,
there are far more I would like to share.

Those are the main points of my every post:
My digital life: MyTV is my favorite. I recommend you this great website!
Importance of layout: Without layout, the authors, advertisers and the like are hard or
                                     even cannot attract the auidence.
Interactive internet life: Internet can be very interactive now unlike the one we have
                                       seen before.
Re- creation: Re- creation is kind of unique creation. The laws of the copyright is hard
                      and should not be set up.

沒有留言:

張貼留言